Agreement between user and ChineseBalm
This web site (the “site”) is offered to you by A5 Corp, on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained in this web site user agreement, and any amendments (the “agreement”) and on other pages of the site. you agree to read this user agreement carefully before using the site. you may not access or use this web site unless you agree to them. by using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms, conditions and notices in this agreement and you agree to them. the company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this web site is offered at any time in its sole discretion, and your continued use constitutes agreement to any such changes.
Representations and warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to possess adult oriented materials and sex toys in your community and legal jurisdiction.
- You have provided true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted on the site. your billing address should be the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you.
- You will not use this web site for any purpose that is improper, unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions or notices in this agreement and on this web site and that you will act in good faith in your relationships with A5 Corp.
The website and its products are only intended for persons eighteen (18) years of age or older. if you are not at least 18 years old, you are prohibited from: accessing website content, becoming a member or otherwise registering with the website, or purchasing any company product. by doing any of the foregoing, you expressly certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, promptly cease accessing or otherwise using the company technology, and/or exit this page before downloading, accessing, using, subscribing or installing the company technology or purchasing products and services from company.
You agree not use the web site to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any communication or material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, disruptive to the site, harmful to minors, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the web site;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation except as otherwise expressly authorized by the company;
- Disrupt or interfere with the operation of the web site or any servers or networks connected to the web site service or disrupt any other user’s enjoyment of the site of any affiliated or linked sites;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any obscene material or material containing child pornography.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material containing viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Deep link to this site, use any meta tags or other hidden text using our name, trademark or product name, or frame any content without our express written consent; collect or store personal data about other users.
You agree to indemnify and hold the company, its directors, officers, agents, affiliates, suppliers and employees harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which arise out of, are connected with or directly relate to your use of the site, the products obtained through the site or any violation of this agreement.
This agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the use of this web site. it supersedes all prior oral or written understandings and agreements relating to use of this web site. company’s waiver of any provision of this agreement shall not be deemed to waive it for the future.
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, at any time and without cause, may terminate your use of the site or any portion of the site, without liability to you. sections entitled liability limitation & disclaimers of warranty, indemnity, and general will survive any termination of this agreement.
A5 Corp(ChineseBalm.com) strives to improve the usability and accessibility of its domestic restaurant website and mobile application for all users, including those with disabilities. RMMD’s efforts to improve digital usability and accessibility are guided by the relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA and other existing recommendations.
Our efforts are ongoing and are tested on a periodic basis using various forms of assistive technology. Our testers include individuals with disabilities who are native users of assistive technology.
If you are a user with a disability, or an individual assisting a user with a disability, and have difficulty accessing or navigating our digital channels, please contact us at accessibility@ChineseBalm.com. In your message, please provide your contact information, the web address or other location where you experienced difficulty, and a brief description of the problem you encountered, including the type of assistive technology you were using when you experienced difficulty.
The accessibility email address should only be used for accessibility-related issues facing users with disabilities or those who assist them. This email address is monitored by RMMD’s digital accessibility team who are not equipped to review or respond to inquiries unrelated to digital accessibility. This ensures that our Customer Service Team will review and respond to your comments.
Website accessibility is an ongoing effort and we are actively taking steps to further enhance and improve the accessibility of www.ChineseBalm.com. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website please contact us through the contact us portion of our website or dial 1-805-870-5117 and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you, consistent with applicable law.